Sunday, August 24, 2008

Welcome to sharepoint

I was thinking of this for a long time. But given the enthu, u crap guys show to initiatives like these, i was not sure how would the response be . But I have to go for this.

Guys, there might be a number of incidents, memories, criticisms, feelings, expressions of emotion, thoughts with each one of us which we always want to share but wonder where is the platform and who would be target audience. With about 7+ years of strong matured resilient and yet going strong bonding of friendship, I have no doubt confirming that there is no better place other than this blog where we can share all of them here.

U have witnessed a funny incident .....or just recollected one of the funny incidents of ISM golden days..... forum is right here to put them here.....For example as i was waiting for my flight at shamshabad air port just when I encountered an interesting incident of a short little fight between a passenger and the airport personnel over which company was the passenger working for and why is he in hyderabad for. He happened to be a european and for some interesting reason he was working in Kakinada for over 3 months. When the personnel asked him boss...which company do u work for? he uttered something which i could make it out (thanks to ISM) while the personnel could not and when he understood the word, he was not sure if such a company existed and then started hell lot of interrogation (remember, those were the days of b blsts in India). People behind were stuck and so was I. I knew exactly what was happening......and kudos to my initiative and i went straight to the personnel and explained him...."Boss, Shlumberger happens to be one of the top-notch petroleum companies and its pay package is something which we cannot imagine to get paid for even our rest of life. It is very unfortunate that u know what infosys ( he was so impressed with me when I said Infosys as my company and looked at me as if I was an MIT gold medal scholar....so very silly) is and dont know what this company is all about. " Ha ha ha !!! that was so exciting for me...thts it matter is resolved...!!!

I think incidents like these and many more are worth getting shared in a forum like this and if some one gets really moved can reply back with some interesting responses. No No, no one is here to showcase his creative writing skills, no one is here to scrutinize someone's language with a grammatical barometer nor is some one here to bench mark what is parliamentary and wats not (unless some thing gets extremely screwed up)

I am sure u will have good responding audience(atleast thts what the most dormant member DATTA promised me.....shut up mate..i know u already started all again). I know there have been good number of initiatives like these in past and none have tasted even a whisker of success...bt hey.....success depends on how we are going to respond....dont u feel.

One need not put everything everytime...No compulsion No responsibility. Members like srinivas who I know will nver put his finger on his key-board for these kind of things...can just relax....u can read our stuff mate....No body is going to strip you and even if he does...how much difference will it make for U.

Shiva is smiling i know....and so is chere(there was something similar to this by me, chere and chere's friend which dint last long). Datta is all pumped up and so is sud(i Hope)...Cnu has stopped reading this blog by now...he has some house shifting work which has been going on for the last puskaram......Gulti chandra is thinking who will participate in this and in that WHO list....he himself is big time missing. Gagan will participate I am sure. He always likes to share thoughts and he will make use of this platform. And ravikanti...I dont know...,may be he will now or then put some silly adjectives and close the blog!!! or may be he has something interesting to share at his new work place!! And who are all missing...GP i am not sure ... if he has come this far....(i mean blog) and shils.....has already started writing a new blog(way to go shil!!!!)

So guys...lets blog and wish u happy blogging!!!

As for me, I have all the time in the world after work hours and I am always blogging in one or the other tech-blogs....and i do not want to make it a boredom...and i m sure u ppl will agree u would never want this to happen with ur self. If someone is new to blogging....there can no good starting point than this blog. Believe me, Blogging is one of the web 2.0 features which every elitist is preferring to do and I sure you guys will always to be one amongst them. No no I am not throwing carrots at you to draw you all into this. Just lend ur hands at making this blog a very active one and raise the standard of u own personal blogging. Will be both fun and informative.

ATB!!!!

4 comments:

Rahool said...

I do remember about our entrepreneur initiative, but ya it didnt last long. Anyways past is past, just keep it aside. I found this blogging interesting, but never started it by myself. This is a good time pass (if not considered as opportunity) and in a way we can keep ourself regularly in touch too. I know email too doesnt take much time, but I donno how many of us are seriously doing it (atleast I am not). Just whenever you get come and crib something on others blog or create your own and let others about it. I think blogging can be developed as an hobby and who knows it can become your fav pass time.

Thats all from me for now.

Khuda hafeez, shabba khair, phir milengey, dhanyawaad.
Rahooool.

KR said...

Which entrepreneur initiative is this? The stall we ran in Resonanze 2k2?

GM said...

ayyo ayyo ayyayyoo.....Kar Tikka ni aapey varey lera.

Resonaze initiative enti ra....vedhava

KR said...

Babu adi kooda oka chinna entrepreneurila initiativey.
Mana ISM PRO full games aadi, odi vellindi, gurtunda?